domingo, 21 de diciembre de 2008

Brucas!!!



Brooke: There are 82 letters in here and they're all addressed to you. I wrote them all this summer, one a day, but I never sent them because I was afraid.
Lucas: Brooke.
Brooke: I was afraid of getting my heart broken again, like before coz you hurt me so bad and I was afraid to be vulnerable and I was afraid of you and the way you make me feel. I know that it doesn't matter now after what I did, but I just thought you should know. This is how I spent my summer, Luke, wanting you. I was just too scared to admit it
Lucas: Brooke! I'm sorry. What you did with Chris, it's okay.
Brooke: It's not. It can't be. It's too much to forgive.
Lucas: Well, that's too bad because I forgive you.
Brooke: You can't.
Lucas: I just did, so you're just going to have to deal with it. I'm the guy for you, Brooke Davis, and I know I hurt you last time we were together...
Brooke: I love you.
Lucas: I love you, too, pretty girl.

9 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Pretty girl

cristina dijo...

I forgive you!

sylvia dijo...

Jajajaja!!!
Me sé el dialogo de memoria!!! jajajaja
que ganas de que llegara esa escena!!!!!!
alomejor pido a los reyes la tercera tempo de oth!! jajajajajjajaja

cristina dijo...

És la más xula sin duda! yo estoy por empezar la serie otra vez!

Anónimo dijo...

jaja a mi tb se me antoja, seguro que descubro canciones nuevas!!!!!!!

Anónimo dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.
sylvia dijo...

me cagon tu que et borro el comentariiiii com torni a veure aixo no et deixo escriure més!!!!

Anónimo dijo...

en aquest blog no hi ha llibertat d'expressió!!!no val a borrar comentaris!!!

sylvia dijo...

tu sols els poses per fer-me enfadar, jajajaj